In this sense, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on personal data protection, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
Identity of the person in charge
- Holder: ÁLVARO GONZÁLEZ ECHAVE
- NIF/CIF: 72170889V
- Address: Calle Castilla 14, 5ºB. 39002 Santander (Cantabria). Spain.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.tembogames.com
Principles applied in data processing
When processing your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles which are in line with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: The Data Subject will always require consent for the processing of your personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which he will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will only ask you for the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose(s) of the processing.
The Holder will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of their users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
You do not need to provide any personal information to browse www.tembogames.com . The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or page.
- When you sign up for a subscription form or newsletter that the Holder manages with MailChimp.
- When signing up for a subscription form or newsletter that the Registrant manages with JackMail.
- Through the website, products can be purchased, in this case, buyer’s data (Name, Surname, Address and e-mail) are required through the web platform’s payment platforms.
The Holder informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of their treatment.
- Oppose to the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Holder, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Holder and ask for information about the data they have stored and how they were obtained, request the rectification of the data, request the portability of their personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the National ID or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of treatment by the Holder is different depending on the system of information capture:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data which may include: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to respond to your queries.
For example, the Holder uses these data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, issues relating to legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
- Content subscription forms: The Holder requests the following personal data: Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and website address to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Note and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The Holder has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower in the social networks of the Holder the treatment of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Holder will treat your personal data with the purpose of correctly managing its presence in the social network, informing you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case the Holder will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
Content of other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimacy for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Holder are:
- Identification data.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request their deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , based in the USA
You will find more information at: https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data for the purpose of providing email services to the Holder.
- JackMail Sarbacane Software SAS. 3 Avenue Antoine Pinay, Parc d’activités des 4 vents, 59510 HEM, RCS Lille Métropole 509 568 598, represented by SASU KALOMA CAPITAL as Chairman. It processes the data in order to provide its email services. More information at: https://jackmail.com
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You can find more information at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Holder analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies.
Web platform: WordPress.org.
When you browse www.tembogames.com , we may collect non-identifying information, which may include your IP address, geo-location, a record of how you use the services and sites, your browsing habits, and other information that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and to gather demographic information.
Accuracy and Truthfulness of Personal Data
You undertake that the data provided to the Holder will be correct, complete, accurate and in force, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As User of the Website you are solely responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the data you submit to the site exonerating the Holder of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an email to email@example.com together with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.