Identification and Ownership
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34 / 2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the Holder sets out their identification data.
- Holder: Alvaro González Echave
- NIF: 72170891L
- Address: Calle Castilla 14, 5ºB. 39002 Santander (Cantabria). Spain.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.tembogames.com
The purpose of the website www.tembogames.com is the diffusion and sale of own and original board games.
The use of the Web site grants you the condition of User, and implies the complete acceptance of all the clauses and conditions of use included in the pages:
- Legal Note
If you do not agree with each and every one of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
Access to this website does not in any way constitute the beginning of a business relationship with the Holder.
Through this Website, the Holder facilitates the access and use of various contents that the Holder or his collaborators have published through the Internet.
To this end, you are obliged and committed NOT to use any of the contents of the Website for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Note or by the legislation in force, harmful to the rights and interests of others, or in any way damage, disable, overburden, impair or prevent the normal use of the contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer owned or contracted by the Holder, other users or any Internet user.
The Holder reserves the right to withdraw all those comments that violate current legislation, are harmful to the rights or interests of others, or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
The Holder will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users through the commentary system, social networks or other participation tools, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
The personal data provided to the Holder may be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to the Holder, who assumes all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in them in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
However, the Holder must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and therefore the Holder cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the User’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although the Holder provides all necessary means and takes appropriate security measures to prevent the presence of these harmful elements.
The Holder has obtained the information, multimedia content and materials included in the Website from sources it considers reliable, but while it has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained is correct, the Holder does not guarantee that it is accurate, complete or up-to-date. The Holder expressly disclaims any liability for error or omission in the information contained in the pages of this Website.
It is prohibited to transmit or send through the Website any illegal or illicit content, computer viruses, or messages that, in general, affect or violate the rights of the Holder or third parties.
The contents of the Website are for information purposes only and under no circumstances should they be used or considered as an offer to sell, a request for an offer to buy or a recommendation to carry out any other operation, unless expressly stated.
The Holder reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict the content of the Website, the links or the information obtained through the Website, without prior notice.
The Holder is not responsible for any damages that may arise from the use of the information on the Website or the information contained in the social networks of the Holder.
The Holder only obtains and keeps the following information about the visitors of the Website:
- The domain name of the provider (ISP) and/or IP address that gives them access to the network.
- The date and time of access to the Website.
- The source Internet address of the link that leads to the Website.
- The number of daily visitors to each section.
- The information obtained is totally anonymous, and in no case can it be associated to a specific and identified User.
Links of interest to other websites
The Holder may provide you with access to third party websites through links in order to inform you about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet where you can expand the data offered on the website.
These links to other websites do not in any way imply a suggestion or recommendation for you to visit the destination websites, which are beyond the control of the Holder, so the Holder is not responsible for the content of the linked websites or the result you get by following the links.
Likewise, the Holder is not responsible for the links located on the linked websites to which he provides access.
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between the Holder and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by the Holder of its contents or services.
Intellectual and industrial property
All rights reserved.
All access to this website is subject to the following conditions: the reproduction, permanent storage and dissemination of the contents or any other use for public or commercial purposes is expressly prohibited without the express prior written consent of the Holder.
Limitation of liability
The information and services included in or available through this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Periodically the Holder incorporates improvements and/or changes to the information contained and/or the Services that can be introduced at any time.
The Holder does not represent or warrant that the services or contents will be interrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the service or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components without prejudice that the Holder makes every effort to avoid such incidents.
The Holder declines any responsibility in case of interruptions or malfunctioning of the Services or contents offered on the Internet, whatever their cause. Also, the Holder is not responsible for network failures, business losses as a result of such failures, temporary suspensions of electricity or any other type of indirect damage that may be caused by causes beyond the Holder’s control.
Before taking decisions and/or actions based on the information included in the Website, the Holder recommends you to check and contrast the information received with other sources.
Right of exclusion
The Holder reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with any of the conditions of this Legal Note.
This Legal Note is governed entirely by Spanish law.
Provided that there is no rule that obliges otherwise, for any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Note, as well as claims that may arise from its use, the parties agree to submit to the Judges and Courts of the province of Cantabria, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
If you have any questions about these Legal Conditions or want to make any comments about this website, you can send an email to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Buying at www.tembogames.com is very easy. Just follow these steps::
1. Choose the category where the product(s) you want to buy are located.
2. View the product(s) you are interested in. With a click you will get an enlargement of the picture; some products have several pictures. You can also consult its description, composition, reference and price.
3. Select a product, the number of units and add the article to the basket. Then you can choose to continue shopping or place an order.
4. If you want to continue shopping, repeat the process. If you want to place an order, click on the order button to start the shopping process.
5. Enter all the requested data, shipping and billing address and make sure they are correct.
6. Select a payment method: Visa, Paypal or AliPay.
7. Confirm the order and proceed to the payment.
8. You will receive an email confirming your order.
In which countries can I buy online?
Currently you can make your purchase from any country.
Do you restock items marked “out of stock”?
If an item is out of stock, we will try to replace it as soon as possible. If there is no stock, the website will indicate that it is out of stock.
Will I receive the same product I see in the picture?
Yes, you will.
How can I be sure I have made my purchase correctly?
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I remove an item from my order?
Yes, you can remove unwanted items from your shopping cart as long as you have not placed your order.
What should I do if I receive a defective item?
What should I do if I get the wrong item?
If you ever receive an item by mistake that you did not order, please contact email@example.com
Forms of payment
What payment method can I use to make my purchase?
We have the following payment methods: Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Paypal and Alipay.
Why can my credit card be declined?
Your card may be declined for one of the following reasons:
- The card may be expired. Please check that your card does not exceed the validity date.
- The card limit may have been reached. Check with your bank that the card has not exceeded the amount allowed for purchases.
- It is possible that some of the data entered is incorrect. Check that you have filled in all the necessary fields correctly.
Is it safe to use my credit card on the web?
Yes, the data is transmitted in SSL encrypted form. The payment system will be done through the secure payment gateway PayPal.
Shipping and Returns
Where can I receive my order?
You can receive it at the address of your choice (home, work, etc.)
Can the country of delivery be different from the country of purchase?
The country of delivery must always coincide with the country of purchase.
How long will it take to receive my order?
If you live in the peninsula, the delivery time is 3-5 working days, unless the order is made on a Saturday, Sunday or a holiday, in which case the order will be processed on the first working day after the day the order was placed. For destinations such as the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, and the rest of Europe, the delivery time is approximately 5-10 days.
How much do I have to pay for shipping costs?
Shipping costs depend on each country and each product, so depending on what and how many products are purchased, the associated costs will be estimated. These will be automatically calculated on the cart page when you enter your zip code.
How do I know where my order is?
To find out the status of your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the home delivery process?
We will send you a confirmation email when your order is about to leave the warehouse and the carrier will contact you to inform you of the delivery of your order.
Once the product arrives at the delivery address provided by the customer, the same will have a maximum of 14 days to make a claim for a return in the event that the product does not arrive in its proper state of quality.
The steps to be taken by the customer to execute this return are the following:
1. Take photos and videos of the product’s defects. In the photo/video it has to be very clear the defect demanded so that we proceed with the analysis of the defect.
2. Send these photos by email to email@example.com . You must also provide us with the following information:
– Order number
– First and Last name
– Delivery address
3. Once we receive the email, our Quality Department will analyze the case, and in case of confirming the bad state of the product we will send you by email a new shipping label, so you can send us the defective product and we can analyze it physically.
4. You will have to print this shipping label (shipping costs will have been paid).
5. You will have to stick this label on the box in which the product arrived, with everything inside, just as it arrived. If you no longer have the shipping box, you must use another one with the same dimensions. Under no circumstances should the product be sent directly with the product box only. This must always be protected..
6. You will receive by email all the information and the different possibilities to send us the product.
7. Once we receive the product we will contact you by email to proceed with the shipment of the new product to the address you provide, in case our Quality Department confirms the poor condition of the product.
Our internal quality process works to ensure that all products arrive in perfect condition in order to reduce the number of returns to a minimum. We are sorry for the inconvenience.